Colleen & Stephen married last year at one of my favorite venues- Pheasant Run Farm, and that’s how I had the amazing opportunity to connect with these two. The next year I was so stinking happy to get the message that they were having a baby! Their Central Pennsylvania SPRING Maternity Session was no doubt- cold, windy, and even had a touch of snow!
Colleen and Stephen came prepared with a change of shoes, a blanket, and a conveniently places location right next to a Starbucks- my freaking heroes! Who ever knew that right next to a Funcks there could be the perfect location for portraits. My favorite art about this though, is that this is where they had one of (if not their first!) date. Talk about coming full circle. Now here I am, sharing the best of the best from their Central Pennsylvania Spring Maternity Session.
Fun Facts about this session:
- It was 35 degrees out, and look at those short sleeves Colleen is ROCKING
- It rained on their wedding day, and we have snow on their session date this year. Magical.
- In between portraits i would be wearing the blanket like a cape so they didn’t have to put it on the ground- I looked great!
- There was only 1 shoe change, and I was in love with both options! Chunky heels and a beautiful pair of moccasins!
- Starbucks is th beest after cold (bitterly cold) sessions. Sometimes I like to chat after my session with my clients, but I think I was starting ot lose color in my face & feelings in my toes. I’ll send you a text later, cause I gotta go girl!
Thinking about your own Maternity Session? You know you absolutely deserve it.
Let’s chat and see how we can bring your vision to life- together.