Have you ever tried to host a Model Call? This would be ideal if you’re looking to add local families to your email, find new clients in an area you just moved to, or show off a new set up or studio! When it comes to Model Calls you can go about it a few different ways, but this has been the most successful for & hundreds of other photographers!
Have you ever hosted a Model Call?
Maybe you’ve followed this formula:
1. Posted for a Model Family for your Minis
2. Told them to comment or message you directly
3. Deleted the post once you found someone
4. Didn’t push for upsells & gave them a full gallery in return for their time
Did you know that by doing this you’re forfeiting thousands of dollars in less than 5 steps?
Let’s talk about how you can use Model Calls to bring in the BIG BUCKS!
You’re going to follow this formula instead, and tell me how it works out for you!
This is the same method that has brought me hundreds of new leads!
1. Create a landing page for your Model Call
2. Create a segment inside your EMS (preferably Flodesk!) titled Model Call Families
3. Post about your need for a Model Family (use can use my template for FREE on my website!)
4. Then randomly choose from those Model Calls, make it a big spectacle- post about it and record it!
5. Tag the winner in your next slide (on IG stories, FB, posts, and emails!)
6. Schedule your session at the same location for your Minis
7. Upsell the full gallery & give them X amount offered in your Mini Sessions
You’ll notice that you have an influx of emails from local families that match your ideal client, know your name, and are interested in working with you! You’ll use these emails to then market your service & fill your Mini Session calendar!
And just like that? You’ve got 100+ emails that you can use to sell your Minis and make thousands of dollars.